We have discovered many beauty tips using Aloe Vera, but it doesn’t stop there! The efficiency of Aloe Vera for Weight Loss will surprise you in the most positive sense of the word.
Benefits of Aloe Vera for Weight Loss
Aloe Vera speeds up the metabolism and allows the body to burn fat effectively. The key behind this property is the rich content of vitamin B. As a result, the fat in your system will be converted into energy instead of accumulating and giving you a few more pounds.
Our succulent is a laxative with the ability to aid digestion. In case you haven’t known, an unhealthy digestion system won’t translate your consumed food into an optimal amount of energy and waste.
Detoxify the body
A reason why your body isn’t healthy can be the toxins haunting your cells. The carbohydrate named acemannan can facilitate nutrient absorption and detoxify them.
Reduce water retention
Water retention is one of the main causes of weight gain, and it also gives parts of your body a swollen look. The laxative Aloe Vera fights this issue effectively. However, it’s not recommendable to have an excessive amount of it in your diet. (1)
Weight Loss Recipes with Aloe Vera
Matcha & Aloe Vera for Weight Loss
- Aloe Vera: 300g
- ½ Lemon
- Rock sugar: 300g
- Matcha powder: 1 teaspoon
Alternatively known as mishri, rock sugar has always been popular for Indians. It’s a production from the process of making refined sugar before the chemical treatment. It’s rich in minerals, dietary fiber, and antioxidants, plus the cooling effect, unlike the final product.
- EGCG: A powerful antioxidants found in black teas and oolong teas. Experts have proved how it boosts metabolism and limits the growth of fat cells.
- Caffeine and theanine: It keeps you mentally alert without stealing the feeling of relaxation, and you are unlikely to feel drained after the energy boost subsides.
- Enhance immunity and assist with weight loss. (2)
These two supplementary ingredients can’t replace a healthy diet, yet they still can be a great support when we use Aloe Vera for weight loss.
- Remove the skin and take the transparent flesh only.
- Wash the succulent with clean water to reduce the viscous gel.
- Prepare a new bowl with saltwater and steep the Aloe Vera in this solution for 10 minutes.
- Cut the succulent into small pieces before adding salt and lemon juice. Mix them up for several minutes so the additions can get around evenly.
- Rinse the Aloe Vera pieces again.
- Dip the Aloe Vera in hot water for 30 seconds then cold water, and finally fish the veggie out.
- Boil the water with rock sugar and matcha added. When the sugar has dissolved, pour the succulent into the pot and simmer for 7 minutes.
Once the tea cooled down, you can use it with ice immediately or store it in the refrigerator.
Cucumber & Aloe Vera for Weight Loss
- Aloe Vera: 300g
- 1 cucumber
- ½ pineapple
- Low in calories and fat-free, cucumber can be the perfect snack that keeps you full without adding to your body weight.
- High contents of potassium, magnesium, and vitamin, cucumber is a remedy for skincare (weight loss usually leads to dry and wrinkly skin!).
- Digestion. Good digestion means speedy weight loss since you will be able to absorb the necessary nutrients properly. Subsequently, your metabolic rate will also decrease and burn calories insufficiently.
- Metabolism. Pineapple is known as a powerful fighter against belly fat, thanks to an enzyme called bromelain. Another surprise is it works with other enzymes to digest fats and suppress our appetite.
- A supply of fiber. Fiber prolongs the satiety and controls hunger. Besides, it will take you longer to digest fiber, which contributes to a reduction in the foods you consume. (3)
- Remove the Aloe Vera’s skin and collect the flesh only.
- Steep the succulent in saltwater for 10 minutes.
- Cut the Aloe Vera into small pieces.
- Steep the Aloe Vera in the water again but with lemon juice. Wait for 5 minutes.
- Slice the cucumber and pineapple to fit your blender.
- Blend the ingredients well and enjoy your smoothie!
Try one of these Aloe Vera for weight loss recipes after you wake up, and you will feel refreshed for the rest of the day! Don’t forget to build a balanced diet to maximize the effects. Stay with us for more beauty recipes!