First of all, don’t panic! Dark circles aren’t the sign of a serious illness. The reason we are here for a solution to remove dark circles is beauty. No one wants to look so tired, old, and sick all the time!
How to remove dark circles under your eyes
Causes of dark circles
- Atopic dermatitis
- Pigmentation issues
- External damage (sun exposure, scratching,…)
Fatigue is the main culprit for a pair of puffy eyes. Another cause many of you would pay more attention to is the natural aging process. As we grow older, our skin eventually loses collagen and fat and becomes thinner, which makes the colored blood vessels more visible.
Sometimes, the marks are actually the shadows of hollows under your eyes or your puffy eyelids.
Can you remove dark circles?
Since the main cause of dark circles is fatigue and aging, of course, you can reduce and even eliminate these panda traits on your face.
- Adjust your sleep pattern: A lack of sleep can make you look pale and tired, and the light circles will appear much darker. Remember: Human body needs 7 – 8 hours of sleep at night.
- Position: If you have extra pillows, the elevation will lessen the fluid pooling beneath your eyelids and eases the puffiness.
- Limit your sun exposure or reduce it with sunscreen.
- Cold: A drop of temperature might force the dilated veins to constrict, pump more blood, and lighten the dark areas around your eyes.
Check out our recipes of ice cubes for skin!
Nutrients wise, you need to charge your system with more vitamins as well! Researchers have found out that vitamin E and vitamin K are both very efficient in treating dark spots. (1)
Cucumber, teabag, and cosmetics are the most popular remedies for the panda eyes, but we will show you a new recipe to remove dark circles today!
What do we use to remove dark circles?
- The antioxidants in cucumber include orientin, isoscoparin, cucurbitacins, vitexin, which can absorb through your skin and control the inflammation that causes puffy eyes.
- Vitamin K is effective in reducing the discoloration in bruises from a laser treatment, it might have the same effect to remove dark circles since they are likely to be a combination of thin skin and prominent veins.
- Cucumber has a cooling effect, and it will be extra good if you chill the slices or the mixtures you make out of it. The coolness discourages the fluid from accumulating under the skin.
- Rich in vitamins, starch, enzymes that are helpful in the prevention of dark circles
- Anti-inflammatory properties that reduce puffiness and swelling under our eyes
- Natural bleaching agents to lighten the dark spots
- Moisture to rejuvenate the skin (2)
- Components with anti-inflammatory properties minimize the risk of swelling and fluid retention as well as prevent the accumulation of toxins, infection, and allergens that can make the puffiness worse.
- Aloe vera can regulate your blood circulation and encourage the formation of new and healthy cells, which leads to remove dark circles.
- Vitamin E and amino acids in aloe vera can slow down the creation of wrinkles by keeping your skin hydrated. Don’t forget that the area around the eyes is much more delicate, and every issue would like to target the weakest spot. When it comes to moisturizing, regulating tones, and softening the expression lines, aloe vera is your ally.
A recipe to remove dark spot overnight
- 1 cucumber
- 1 potato
- Aloe vera (the length is approximate with your hand’s)
- Vitamin E: 2 tablets
- Rose water: a few drops
- Slice the cucumber and potatoes. You don’t need to make them too thin! Make sure they are small enough for your blender.
- Blend the vegetables well. Use a colander and a tablespoon to extract the liquid.
- Skin the aloe vera and grind the succulent for its juice.
- Mix it well with the cucumber and potato juice.
- Apply this remedy to your dark circles using the cotton pads for makeup, Be careful to not get any of it in your eyes and keep it on for about 20 minutes!
- Squeeze the liquid vitamin E out of the tablets.
- Add several drops of rose water.
- Apply to the black circles and leave it on for half an hour before rinsing with clean water.
This recipe will treat dark circles for you, besides reducing wrinkles and puffiness!
That’s it for the simple recipe to remove dark circles quickly and safely. Practice a routine to use it regularly for 2 weeks, and you can bid the panda eyes goodbye!
We have a lot of tips and recipes for perfect skin on this site. Always keep in mind that it’s never too much when it comes to self-care!