Tomato for skin lightening is no longer a foreign term for anyone who entrusts ice cubes for face’s skin care or believes in the wonders of tomato mask for skin. Specifically, using a tomato mask for face will make the goal of having a bright and taut skin possible and within reach.
Why is tomato good for skin?
Tomato provides many components and vitamins that the human body needs: antioxidant, vitamin A, B, C, potassium, magnesium. These nutrition factors enhance your immune system and keep your inner organs functioning properly. Aside from that, tomato recipes for skin whitening are generally loved, as they help the skin to recover and slow the aging process.
Which benefits will you get from a well-prepared tomato juice for skin?
- Prevention of skin cancer: Lycopene, a carotene substance in tomatoes, can reduce the damage of UV rays on your skin. (1)
- Ease of sunburn: The vitamins in tomato have great effects on the sensitivity of the skin and soothe the burning you have suffered after a long, harsh day.
- Enhance the healing: Tomato consists of a high proportion of vitamin C as well as vitamin E, lutein, carotene. They can speed up the regeneration of the dermis and therefore heal the damage your skin has endured.
- Make the skin taut and wrinkle-free: Vitamin C in tomato triggers the production of collagen and assures tautness for our skin. A skin without wrinkles is the key to beauty. (2)
- Natural removal of dead skin: With the help of the enzymes, tomato juice frees your skin from crumbs of dead skin and deep=cleanses it from acnes, without putting you under the risk of irritation.
- Balance the pigments of skin: The collection of vitamin B (B1, B3, B5, B6, B9) removes dark spots and even the colored spots on your skin.
- Keep a dry skin moisturized: Leaving your skin dry will lead to itching and peeling of the skin, but the rich moisture of tomato solves the problem.
How do people usually use tomato for skin at home?
- Tomato mask for skin lightening: Combined with yogurt or collagen, the effect of tomato juice for skin will be much stronger.
- Try Tomato ice cubes for remove dark spots and dead skin crumbs: Tomato juice works great on skin with uneven hues, irritation, peeling, …
- Tomato for acne: Keep the tomato mix on the area you need to treat, wait for 30 minutes then rinse with warm water. Do it every day! You will see the results soon.
- Tomato for treating pores
In this video, we will show you how to use tomato for skin whitening at home with the best results.
How to make tomato ice cubes for face?
- 2 tomatoes
- ½ a lemon (lemon handles acne problems and lightens the skin well)
- Mint leaves (besides the pleasant scent, mint leaves is also a good treatment for acne and an enhancement for the skin)
- 2 teaspoons of honey (honey helps your skin heal faster, removes dead skin cells, and reduces acne by balancing the bacteria)
- 500ml rose water (rosewater benefits the skin greatly in pH balance and oil control)
Can I rub raw tomatoes all over
Of course, you can. But why should you say no to these great and common ingredients? Instead, we will try making tomato ice cubes for skin, as the coldness from ice can tighten your pores and increase the tautness of the skin.
Step-by-step introduction For making tomato ice cube
1. Prepare the mixture
- Slice the tomatoes into smaller cubes. We highly recommend using a fairly sharp knife, so you won’t have to put more pressure on the tomatoes and end up squeezing the juice out and wasting it.
- Pour a bit of water into the blender with sliced tomatoes and blend them into tomato juice before adding the rest of the ingredients (except for the mint leaves), and mixing them well.
2. Finish and chill
- Pour the mixture into your ice cube tray.
- Cut the mint leaves into little crumbs and scatter them over the soon-to-be ice cubes, chilling for 6 hours.
After following our simple steps, you will have lovely little tomato ice cubes for skin whitening ready! To maximize the benefits of tomato for face whitening, don’t forget to include tomato in your daily menu as well as other veggies. Last but not least, never expose yourself to intense sunlight, as these ingredients cleanse and put your skin in a sensitive state.